General Christmas Trivia Quiz - Difficult!
1. What Christmas plant is "Viscum" used to label:
2. The name of Scrooge's dead business partner:
3. Which author made the remark "I gave them for Dinner a Piece of rost Beef and plumb Puddings – and after dinner half a Pint of strong Beer apiece. ":
4. Who tried to steal Christmas from the "Whos of Whoville" in the 1966 cartoon based on the Dr. Seuss Story?:
5. What was the film called in which Peter Auty sang Walking in the Air?:
6. What Christmas food is made from "marsh-whorts":
7. Which ocean is Christmas Island in:
8. Who wrote the poem, "The Cultivation of Christmas Trees":
9. Which continent is the turkey from:
10. In which author's novel is it "always winter but never Christmas":
Question 1: The correct answer is the Mistletoe.
Question 2: The correct answer is Jacob Marely.
Question 3: The correct answer is James Woodforde.
Question 4: The correct answer is The Grinch.
Question 5: The correct answer is The Snowman.
Question 6: The correct answer is Cranberry sauce.
Question 7: The correct answer is Indian Ocean.
Question 8: The correct answer is T S Eliot.
Question 9: The correct answer is North America.
Question 10: The correct answer is C S Lewis.
Congratulations! You've got them all right!